We therefore guarantee our blinds against defects in workmanship and materials.
Mr blinds provides a 5-year warranty on all fabrics and a 3-year warranty on all other components and workmanship with the following exceptions:
we stand behind the quality of our materials and workmanship 100%
- This warranty is only valid if the blinds have been fully paid for;
- This warranty is not transferable;
- The customer must present
mrblinds with proof of purchase for the warranty claim to be valid.
The warranty does not cover:
- Fraying of the fabric as a result of improper use e.g. the user allowing a roller blind chain to rub on the fabric when raising or lowering the blind;
- Fraying of cords as a result of normal wear and tear;
- Misuse, incorrect installation or accidental damage of the blinds by the user;
- Variations in wood grain, wood stain or paint;
- Normal wear and tear;
colourfabric shade and texture variations that may occur from batch to batch of materials that are used to manufacture blinds;
- Failure on the part of the customer to take proper care of the blinds;
- Blinds that are outside our standard maximum sizing;
venetianblinds installed in damp areas.
- Any blinds for which there is a warranty claim must be returned to
mrblinds at the customer’s cost;
- Mr blinds may replace components or fabrics with new components or fabrics, and the customer accepts that new components or fabrics may differ (both visually and in terms of function) to those originally purchased by the customer.
100% kiwi owned & operated
Proudly located at the business capital of the country Auckland, we provide blinds nationwide in New Zealand servicing residential and commercial customers.
New Zealand wide shipping
We ship our window blinds throughout New Zealand from our Auckland manufacturing facility.
best price guarantee
We guarantee not to be beaten on price. If you find a better price for the same product then we will beat it. You will receive quality custom blinds made specifically to your requirements for the best price.