As blind manufacturers, we’re dedicated to producing top-quality blinds and standing behind them. The foundation of customer trust and the growth of our company ultimately lies in the quality of our products and the customer service that backs that up. We work extremely hard to produce top quality products at an affordable price and have invested in considerable product development so that we can deliver quality blinds in confidence to you.
We therefore guarantee our blinds against defects in workmanship and materials.
Mr blinds provides a 5-year warranty on all fabrics and a 3-year warranty on all other components and workmanship with the following exceptions:
we stand behind the quality of our materials and workmanship 100%
- If a defect arises within the warranty period and we determine that the blinds are defective then:
– If we have installed the blinds for you we will pick up the blinds and either replace or repair the blinds and then reinstall them free of charge.
– If you have installed the blinds you may return them to us at your cost. We will either replace or repair the blinds and return the blinds to you free of charge.
- If we determine that the blinds are not defective you will be responsible for the cost of repairing and delivering the blinds to you.
- We may replace components or fabrics with new components or fabrics, and you accept that new components or fabrics may differ (both visually and in terms of function) to those originally purchased by you.
- Your warranty is only valid if the blinds have been fully paid for.
- Your warranty is not transferable.
- You must present us with proof of purchase for your warranty claim to be valid.
The warranty does not cover:
- Fraying of the fabric as a result of improper use e.g. the user allowing a roller blind chain to rub on the fabric when raising or lowering the blind.
- Fraying of cords as a result of normal wear and tear.
- Misuse, incorrect installation by others or accidental damage of the blinds by the user.
- Variations in wood grain, wood stain or paint.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Slight colour fabric shade and texture variations that may occur from batch to batch of materials that are used to manufacture blinds.
- Failure on your part or others to take proper care of the blinds.
- Wooden venetian blinds installed in damp areas.
- Blinds that are outside our standard maximum sizing.
100% kiwi owned & operated
Proudly located at the business capital of the country Auckland, we provide blinds nationwide in New Zealand servicing residential and commercial customers.
New Zealand wide shipping
We ship our window blinds throughout New Zealand from our Auckland manufacturing facility.
best price guarantee
We guarantee not to be beaten on price. If you find a better price for the same product then we will beat it. You will receive quality custom blinds made specifically to your requirements for the best price.