What personal information do we collect from the people that visit
When requesting quotes or placing an order, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
when do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you request a quote, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
what do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide for order processing may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
how do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit or access your personal information.
We also use 128-bit SSL Encryption (https://) to ensure the information transaction between your computer and our website is secure and encrypted.
do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies, some features will be disabled. It may
Google’s advertising (Adsense) requirements can be summed up by Google’s Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
We use Google Analytics on this website.
Google Analytics is a piece of software that grabs data about visitors (you). It’s something like an advanced server log.
what does Google Analytics record?
- What website you came from to get here.
- How long you stay for.
- What kind of computer you’re using.
- And quite a bit more.
third party disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
how does our site handle ‘do not track signals’?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Email: [email protected]
100% kiwi owned & operated
Proudly located at the business capital of the country Auckland, we provide blinds nationwide in New Zealand servicing residential and commercial customers.
New Zealand wide shipping
We ship our window blinds throughout New Zealand from our Auckland manufacturing facility.
best price guarantee
We guarantee not to be beaten on price. If you find a better price for the same product then we will beat it. You will receive quality custom blinds made specifically to your requirements for the best price.