conditions of sale
- Quotations are valid for 14 days;
- After that time prices cannot be guaranteed and a new quotation may be required.
payment for pick-up and courier orders
payment for all other orders
- For all other
ordersa 50% deposit is required before we can commence manufacturing of the order.
- The balance of payment is required prior to or at the time of installation. If you delay installation by more than 30 days from being advised of completion of your blinds, the balance becomes due immediately.
- If the balance of the amount due is not paid by the due date, you must pay, at our discretion (and without affecting any other right we may have) all expenses and costs (including debt collection and legal costs) incurred by us in obtaining or attempting to obtain a remedy for failure to pay.
cancellation of your order
- If you cancel your order once we have commenced manufacturing the blinds, any portion of the purchase price paid will not be refunded, in order to cover our manufacturing costs;
- If we have not commenced manufacturing of the blinds, a full refund will be provided.
transfer of title
measurements taken by you
- Where you provide your own measurements, you take responsibility for the accuracy of those measurements;
- If any measurements are incorrect and the order requires altering or must be remade you accept responsibility for the cost of these changes.
measurements taken by mr blinds
- We accept responsibility for any errors or omissions in quantities and/or measurements that we make;
- We reserve the right to make any variations to your quotation arising out of these errors or omissions.
installation by mr blinds
- Unless agreed prior to installation, you are responsible for the removal of any existing window coverings, tracks etc. A charge may apply for the removal of existing window coverings, however, the charge will be first notified to you.
- If you cancel your installation within 24 hours of your installation appointment, we may charge you a cancellation/rebooking fee.
completion and delivery of blinds
- We will install your blinds or deliver them to the address you have provided as soon as possible after your payment has been paid;
- We normally aim to complete your blinds within approximately 10-15 working days of acceptance of receipt of your payment, however, due to various unforeseen circumstances this time frame may be longer.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever due to failure by us to deliver the blinds in the time frames stated above.
courier of blinds
- Where you choose to self-install your blinds, we will make every effort to package the blinds appropriately for delivery to you by courier.
- If your blinds have been damaged in transit you must notify us within 48 hours of delivery, otherwise, we will not be held responsible.
warranty and defects resolution
- Your blinds are subject to a 5-year warranty on fabrics and a 3-year warranty on all other components and workmanship from the date of delivery of the blinds to you.
- If a defect arises within the warranty period, you may return them to us at your cost. If we determine that the blinds are defective, we will either replace or repair the blinds and return the blinds to you free of charge.
- Otherwise, you will be responsible for the cost of repairing and delivering the blinds to you.
- To the extent permitted by law, our total liability for any loss, damage or injury arising directly or indirectly from any defect in any blinds or any other breach of our obligations is limited to the lesser of:
- the price of the blinds complained of;
- the cost of repairing or replacing the defective blinds; or
- the actual loss or damage suffered by you.
- To the extent permitted by law, we are not liable in any event for any loss of profits, consequential, indirect or special damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by you or any other person.
- You shall not be entitled to set off against or deduct from the price of the blinds, or any sums owed or claimed to be owed to you by us nor withhold payment of any invoice because part of that invoice is in dispute.
supply of blinds
- All blinds are manufactured ‘square’.
- We take no responsibility for windows that are ‘out of square’.
- The supply of blinds is subject to availability of materials.
- Exact match to sample colours cannot be guaranteed as colour and weaves may vary between samples.
100% kiwi owned & operated
Proudly located at the business capital of the country Auckland, we provide blinds nationwide in New Zealand servicing residential and commercial customers.
New Zealand wide shipping
We ship our window blinds throughout New Zealand from our Auckland manufacturing facility.
best price guarantee
We guarantee not to be beaten on price. If you find a better price for the same product then we will beat it. You will receive quality custom blinds made specifically to your requirements for the best price.